Alcoholic Beverage Industry Practice
GreenSky Law provides a full range of practical, cost-effective legal services to craft breweries, distilleries, wineries, retailers, suppliers, and others in the alcoholic beverage industry. We can help you navigate the complex legal and regulatory requirements of the alcoholic beverage industry and build a solid foundation for the growth and stability of your business.
Our services include:
- Outside general counsel services
- General business law, including business formations and governance
- Transactions and commercial contracts
- Private placements, venture capital, and equity and debt financings
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Licensing, permitting, and regulatory compliance
- Labeling and formula compliance
- Advertising, marketing, and promotions
- Packaging, selling, and distribution
- Employment law
- Local regulatory counsel
Our managing member has significant experience representing some of the largest food and beverage companies in the United States.
We are providing discounted fee arrangements to members of the North Carolina Craft Brewers Guild and other new clients in the alcoholic beverage industry.